things i don't understand (and definitely am not going to talk about)
- DC is home now and Tampa feels very foreign.
- My mother’s best friend asked me when I was going to grad school.
- She also asked how I was feeling about turning 25 in May.
- 2010 has only 12 hours left.
- “Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.” - Margaret Atwood, Cat’s Eye
- The books in Oprah’s book club are not really appropriate for their audience.
- I have very high hopes for 2011, the least of which is something I don’t even want to say out loud.
“It’s more like a situation where I would hate the absence of the thing but I don’t like the thing itself, either.” —Richard Katz, Freedom