when something really awesome happens and you’re on top of the world
something swoops in and destroys it?
Last night, I signed a lease on a new apartment with my boyfriend. This morning, I was told I needed to give 60 (not 30) days notice to vacate my current apartment. Clearly, I do not want/CANNOT to pay rent on two apartments for January. I feel like no one would sublet for one month and I just want to cry.
EDIT: You know what? It’s going to be okay. I haven’t figured it out yet, but I will soon. And it’s going to be fine.
Since everyone (read: no one) has asked, here’s a list of my favorite Muppet songs:
- I’m Going To Go Back There Someday, The Muppet Movie
- I’m Gonna Always Love You, Muppets Take Manhattan (Baby Rowlf!)
- Saying Goodbye, Muppets Take Manhattan
- Together Again, Muppets Take Manhattan
- One More Sleep Til Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol
- Life’s A Happy Song, The Muppets
- Grouch National Anthem, Follow That Bird
- Drum of Time, Tale of the Bunny Picnic (lyrics) (*this is the best song*)
- In the Navy, The Muppet Show
- We Got Us, The Muppet Show
- Follow Me, Fraggle Rock
- The Friendship Song, Fraggle Rock
- I Gotta New Way to Walk, Sesame Street
- Captain Vegetable, Sesame Street
- Cereal Girl, Sesame Street
- Born to Add, Sesame Street
N.B.- Oh, do you not see songs from The Great Muppet Caper or Muppets in Space? There’s a reason for that. Also, Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas has some great songs, but that wasn’t in our repertoire growing up, so it’s not included either.
- I am emotionally invested in the outcome of the UVA vs. FSU game.
- “KILL HIM!” is my favorite phrase to shout at the TV.
What have I become?
There is a delay on the metro because of an animal on the tracks. Where am I?